Modern high resolution cameras take great photos! However these high resolution images are large and dramatically reduce the performance of your website or may be consuming a lot of your disk space.
Since Google use load times as a metric for their SEO, reducing the size of the images you upload to your website can dramatically improve your website's search ranking
Turbo Image Compressor allows you to quickly and easily reduce image file sizes dramatically with little or no loss of image quality.
Compress, resize, resample and rotate JPEG image files in batches with independent settings for each image.
Preview compression and compare against the original in real time.
Ability to compress images to a desired file size in kilobytes, this will automatically compress and shrink the image until the desired file size is achieved.
Automated deployment scripts can be defined and scheduled to run when the compression queue has finished.
- Images are processed locally, they are not uploaded to a server
- Process images in batches
- Global or independent settings for each image
- Live preview of the compressed image
- Live preview of the original image
- Optional slider to set compression quality
- Compress and resize automatically based on a target file size
- Reduce image size by max width or max height in pixels
- Rotate images 90, 180 or 270 degrees
- Resample resized or rotated images for improved image quality
- Create thumbnails for each image
- Customizable default settings and layout
- Filter images by file size
- Deep scan through sub folders
- Option to replace the original files to save disk space
- Ability to automatically deploy the compressed images to your websites using custom batch scripts
- Create a JSON file for optional import into database
- No prerequisites. Simply install, run and enjoy
To avail of the Pro features, please purchase a license key from our Gumroad page using the link below.
Turbo Image Compressor: Free
Turbo Image Compressor Pro: $15.99 (ex VAT) per year, no auto renewals
The application can be downloaded using the link below: